Find My Keys
Our locksmith services include car key replacements and lockouts. We’ll come to you, so call us now and we’ll get you back on the road in no time!
Programmed on-site • Terms & Conditions Apply
If you’re looking for a locksmith in the Phoenix area, Find My Keys is the best option. We provide fast and affordable locksmith services, so you can get back on the road as soon as possible. We also have a wide range of keys to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your needs.
If you have lost your car keys, there are a few things you can do to try and find them. First, check all the usual places they would be – your purse or pockets, in between the cushions of your couch, etc. If you still can’t find them, canvass your neighborhood to see if anyone has found them and returned them to you. Finally, if you still can’t find your keys, you will need to contact a locksmith to have a new key made for your car.
Family owned & operated locksmith shop & mobile service in Pinal County, AZ. Schedule a visit to our store in Casa Grande or call for for mobile service. We operate in Maricopa, Queen Creek, San Tan Valley, Casa Grande, Chandler, Chandler Heights, Gilbert, Sun Lakes, Eloy, Ak-Chin, Arizona City, Stanfield and more. Call or check our service area for more information.
How to get duplicate car keys made
If you lose your car key or it becomes damaged, you’ll need to get a duplicate made. Here’s how to do it:
1. Find a qualified locksmith who can make duplicate car keys. Make sure they are experienced and have the right tools to do the job.
2. Give the locksmith your car’s make, model, and year. They will need this information to create a new key that will work with your car.
3. Provide the locksmith with proof of ownership of the car. This can be in the form of a registration or insurance card.
4. Pay the locksmith for their services. Duplicate keys typically cost between $50 and $100.
5. Once the keys are made, test them out to make sure they work properly. If not, take them back to the locksmith to have them fixed.
If you’ve lost your car key and need a replacement, we can help. We offer a range of options for replacing your car key, depending on your needs and budget. We can also provide duplicate keys if you need more than one.
To get started, simply select your car from the list below and we’ll give you a custom quote.
We understand that losing your car key can be stressful, so we’ll do everything we can to make the process as smooth and easy as possible. Let us help you get back on the road today.
* Find My Keys does not work with any specific locksmith and cannot be held responsible for the quality of work or customer satisfaction. We simply provide a referral service to connect you with a local locksmith who can help you with your key replacement needs. In some cases, there may be a charge for this service, which will be determined by the locksmith itself. Find My Keys is not liable for any charges incurred.
** By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this disclaimer. The rates shown on the website are average rates and the final price may be different than the prices showing on the website. The customer will be given the final price on-site by a local locksmith prior to starting the job. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions on the website. We reserve the right to change any information on the website at any time without prior notice. [Disclaimer]