Affordable rates to Change or Rekey your house locks in Maricopa County, AZ.
Why you should get a Quote to Rekey your House locks
When it’s time to rekey your house locks, you have 4 options:
- Call a local mobile locksmith to rekey the locks at your home.
- Buy a rekey kit online and rekey your own locks.
- Remove the locks and take them yourself to the nearest locksmith or hardware store to have them rekeyed over there.
- Buy new locks and replace the hardware on your doors.
With a little effort, you’ll be able to find the cost to all the options. All, except how much you should pay a locksmith to rekey a house, because each locksmith charge differently for this service.
- Knowing the cost of service and reading reviews helps you compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges before you make your decision.
- With a quote, you no longer need to accept $15 “and up” estimates, just to end up paying hundreds of dollars on basic lock & key services.
$99 Residential Rekey
- Up to 6 Locks
- 4 Keys (included)
- Additional locks $13/ea
- Must have 1 working key
We currently offer discounts for senior citizens, students and military/veteran. Discounts applied for labor only.
- Rekeying locks
- Install new deadbolt
- Program smart locks
- Hardware service & repair
How much does it cost to rekey home locks
The average cost to rekey your Phoenix home is $125. Common charges are trip charge followed by a price to rekey each lock cylinder at your home or business. If your locks does not operate properly, missing a key or needs to be upgraded during time of service, additional fees may apply.
|House Rekey (up to 6 locks)||$99|
|Rekey Lock Cylinder (additional)||$13/ea|
|4 Keys||FREE with Rekey|
|Additional 4 Keys||$10|
|Replace Mailbox Lock (w/ Re-Key $35; Reg. $75)||$35|
Control who can access to your home. Contact a locksmith near you to Change or Rekey your house locks in Phoenix, AZ today.
Home owners, tenants and landlords know to re-key or replace their locks once moved in, to control who has access to your property.
Although lock hardware backup up by many major brands (i.e. Kwikset, Yale, Schlage, Weiser, Defiant, Ashley Norton, Baldwin, etc.), the lock basic functions never changed, making the brand of your installed hardware should not affect the final cost of your house locks re-key, with few exceptions:
1. Mixed Hardware – If your locks using multiple keyways and you wish to change them to a single key, you may need to replace some of your locks to match the keyway.
2. Non-standard Hardware – Keypads, Double sided locks, custom hardware or even accessibility issues may increase your house rekey cost.
Find a Locksmith to Repair & Install Door Hardware
If you need to repair, replace or install door and lock hardware, we’ll be happy to connect you with a local locksmith in Phoenix, AZ that offers free phone consultation.
Did you know?
Locksmiths service multiple lock brands and styles. According to our local locksmiths, Phoenix homes has different lock hardware in different parts of town and on different properties.
- Sliding Patio Door
- French Patio Doors
- Screen Door
- Bedroom/ Bathroom Lock
- Security Door
- Gate Lock
- Storage Room
- Laundry Room
Kwikset SmartKey? Rekey your own Locks in Seconds!
Kwikset, one of the most recognized security brands in the US, invented a lock that can be easily rekeyed by anyone, while still mounted to the door. This brilliant idea saves customers time and money while making them feel more protected at your home.
With SmartKey technology you do not have to hire a locksmith to rekey your lock. You can rekey it at any time of the day by yourself, as long as you got new set of keys, a working key and the kwikset learning tool.